Come one, come all to the famous Old Hallowell Day Food Court at Granite City Park in downtown Hallowell!
Watch the sturgeon splash in the river and enjoy foods prepared by our expert vendors.
This year we have all your favorites back again:
- Sal Crisci will be serving his great chicken baskets and steak and cheese subs.
- The Old English Fish and Chips, led by Kristy Alexander, will be serving seafood galore, including lobster rolls, fried haddock, scallops, clam and crab cakes and corn dogs!
- Steve Aucoin will have three sites, fresh french fries from peeling to slicing to frying right in the court. He will also have fresh fruit smoothies, lemonade and iced tea.
- Steve will also have a booth serving fried dough, everyone’s favorite summer festival treat, and this year he added fried oreos! Imagine that, fried Oreos…
Last but far from least:
- Desserts from Clayton Smith, including cotton candy, caramel apples, snow cones, slush puppies, popcorn and soft drinks.
So skip breakfast and feast on the delicacies at the Old Hallowell Day Food Court.